inactive players causing team imbalance

Home Forums Public Forums General discussion inactive players causing team imbalance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tourist007

Hey Everyone!!
    Hope you all are doing great!

Many players are joining a team and then not playing at all. TW does not move them to spectators.
    This results in a hidden imbalance of the teams, also the “teams” command doesn’t work as it can only balance the number of players.

Now, one good solution I can think of is to make it mandatory for a player to leave the area around his spawn point within 90 seconds else he/she is moved to spec. I don’t know if this is doable but we really need to fix this quickly.

until next time,
    Tourist007

Skeb

there’s a !spec “name” example: [!spec skeb] that you can use. I saw the message yesterday on the server, I did’nt test it yet.

I think its more a education issue than a server’s option. We just need to spec ourselves if we’re gonna leave. But, you know, its only a game, sure less fun if its 20 to 1 and you can barely make it out of the spawn, but its rarely he case

kohama

We announced about this issue on the front page. If you still have questions, create new topic.
    Topic closed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘inactive players causing team imbalance’ is closed to new replies.